http://mbawallpaperscom.ipage.com/celebrity/niall-horan-is-mobbed-by-fans/815

Niall Horan is mobbed by fans

Niall Horan is harassed via messages on his phone by a group of fans. The former One Direction singer leaves via Twitter that the messages are very rude and that he lies awake.


The last two weeks I receive messages from a group of fans, they send me so many messages from my phone is overflowing and I lie awake at night,” wrote the singer on Twitter .


Horan says that the lyrics are often rude and insulting. “They do nothing but insult me ​​and say bad things about me and my family.”


The singer says “happy” is little to attract such messages. “But I find it crazy that we people things like this but let’s do it.”


Horan calls on his followers to not worry about him. “But I wanted to let it be heard here, because this happens to others.”


One Direction is temporarily apart so the four remaining members, Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, all can go their own way. When the tire again comes together is not known.





Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

1
 
Top